Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Exciting things in October!!


I love October for so many reasons including:
~Breast Cancer awareness month
~Halloween
~All things pumpkin (pumpkin patches, pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin carving, etc)
~Decorating for Halloween & fall
~Halloween Time @ Disneyland
~Kick off the for holiday season (Turkey Day & Christmas are around the corner!)

This October is especially exciting because:
~I started a new position at work, one that I am beyond excited about!  Same wonderful company, new and exciting role!
~I get to dress up my puppy for Halloween for the first time (no guarantees to how long his costume will stay on)
and…drum roll please…
~I registered for the 2013 LA Marathon!!!  (I will be posting some exciting updates on this soon, so stay posted!)

Happy October everyone!  What’s your favorite thing about October?


0 comments:

Post a Comment